Phantom Protocol ($PHM) will start a Crowdpooling campaign on DODO ETH on Sep 7th, at 20:00 UTC+8 (Singapore Time). The proceeds will be used to create a liquidity pool for PHM after the Crowdpooling and users will be able to trade PHM with arbitrary BEP20 tokens on DODO.
Crowdpooling on DODO is an equal opportunity way to distribute tokens and establish liquidity markets. The project team provides its project/governance tokens, and sets the token price and the amount of tokens to be issued. Anyone can subscribe to purchase the tokens during the campaign period.
If the overall subscription amount by participants is higher than the Crowdpooling hard cap, then all participants will receive tokens proportional to their shares of the pool at the initial price. At the end of the Crowdpooling period, the corresponding token liquidity pool will be created and open for spot trading.
Project Name: Phantom Protocol (PHM)
Token Contract Address: 0x4399AE7538c33cA24edD4C28C5dd7Ce9a80acF81
Token Allocation Chart/Tokenomics & Distribution:
50% Community farming
15% Founding team
8% Product development, operation, and promotion
Total Number of Tokens Provided by Project Team: 32,000,000 PHM
Crowdpooling Token Allocation (Number of Tokens for Participants): 16,000,000 PHM(0.16% of the Total Token Supply）
Crowdpooling Hard Cap: 80,000 USDT
Crowdpooling Token Price: 1 PHM = 0.005USDT
Personal Hard Cap: 250 USDT
Crowdpooling Link: DODO - Your on-chain liquidity provider.
Whitelist Link: https://forms.gle/U8CE1WNzfuj1UWm49
Crowdpooling Start Time: Sep 7th, 2021 20:00 PM UTC+8 (Singapore Time)
Crowdpooling End Time: Sep 8th, 2021 20:00 PM UTC+8 (Singapore Time)
Liquidity Protection Period: 30 Days
Note: After the conclusion of the Crowdpooling campaign, PHM tokens will be immediately sent to each participant’s wallet. DODO will then make the PHM available for public trading for any BSC at the Crowdpooing Price.
How to Participate
- (applicable if BSC) Since this Crowdpooling campaign is on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC), you will need to use a wallet application that supports BSC. Some examples are MathWallet, TokenPocket, and Trust Wallet.
- (applicable if BSC) Please beware that you will need BNB on your wallet to pay for transaction gas fees. It is recommended that your balance is at least 0.05 BNB.
- (applicable if BSC and USDT) You will need USDT in your BSC wallet to participate in this Crowdpooling campaign.
- (applicable if BSC) Visit DODO - Your on-chain liquidity provider. and connect your BSC wallet to the browser.
- How do I switch to Binance Smart Chain (BSC) on DODO?
- How to participate in a Crowdpooling campaign?
Additional Notes on Crowdpooling
- Do NOT send tokens to or interact with the Crowdpooling contract address before or after the Crowdpooling campaign. Your tokens may be lost forever and DODO is not liable for any asset losses due to user contract interactions outside the Crowdpooling period.
- You can freely adjust your Crowdpooling stake amount at any time before the Crowdpooling campaign ends.
- If the total staked amount by participants is below the Crowdpooling hard cap, then all participants will receive tokens normally (i.e. the number of tokens received = the amount participants staked / token price). The leftover tokens will be put into the liquidity pool and become available for spot trading.
- If the total staked amount by participants is over the Crowdpooling hard cap, then all participants will receive tokens proportional to their shares of the pool, at the initial offering price. Any difference between the amount participants staked and the actual cost of the tokens (i.e., token price * the number of tokens actually received) is then refunded back to participants.
- Note: Due to the flexibility of DODO’s Proactive Market Maker (PMM) algorithm, the opening price, once spot trading begins, can be equal to the Crowdpooling token price, even if the hard cap is not reached. That is, the opening price is not determined by the amount of assets in the resulting liquidity pools. How it works under the hood is that the PMM algorithm truncates part of the bonding curve and assumes that there is a certain amount of buying support in the market. Even if the amount of capital contributed by participants is low, the opening price can still be the Crowdpooling price, and the resulting bonding curve will have a minimum/floor price. Funds staked by users can then push the token price from the minimum price to the Crowdpooling token price.
- Participation in Crowdpooling is NOT risk-free. DODO is not liable and will not be offering compensations for any asset losses caused by factors such as project mismanagement, arbitrary and/or malicious token minting, and secondary market manipulation. Cryptocurrencies are a high-risk asset class, so please always proceed with caution and beware of various risks.
Name: Phantom Protocol (PHM) (embed the PR announcement link here, if applicable)
Official Website: https://cfx.phm.finance/
Telegram: Telegram: Contact @PhantomProtocol
Discord: Phantom Protocol
Weibo: Sina Visitor System