Better(BET) will start a Crowdpooling campaign on DODO ETH on 12th July, at 9:00 PM UTC+8 (Singapore Time). The proceeds will be used to create a liquidity pool for BET after the Crowdpooling and users will be able to trade BET with arbitrary ERC-20 tokens on DODO.
Crowdpooling on DODO is an equal opportunity way to distribute tokens and establish liquidity markets. The project team provides its project/governance tokens, and sets the token price and the amount of tokens to be issued. Anyone can subscribe to purchase the tokens during the campaign period.
If the overall subscription amount by participants is higher than the Crowdpooling hard cap, then all participants will receive tokens proportional to their shares of the pool at the initial price. At the end of the Crowdpooling period, the corresponding token liquidity pool will be created and open for spot trading.
Project Name: Better(BET)
Token Contract Address:Better (BET) Token Tracker | Etherscan
Token Allocation Chart/Tokenomics & Distribution:Introduction - Better
Total Number of Tokens Provided by Project Team: 800000BET
Crowdpooling Token Allocation (Number of Tokens for Participants): 400000 Token (0.4% of the Total Token Supply）
Crowdpooling Hard Cap: 200000 USDT
Crowdpooling Token Price: 1BET=0.5USDT
Personal Hard Cap (Optional, delete if not applicable): 500 USDT
Whitelist Link:Better DODO IDO - Whitelisting for all Better fans
Crowdpooling Start Time: 9:00 PM 12th July 2021 UTC+8 (Singapore Time)
Crowdpooling End Time: 9:00 PM 13th July 2021 UTC+8 (Singapore Time)
Liquidity Protection Period: 30 Days
Note: After the conclusion of the Crowdpooling campaign, Token Symbol tokens will be immediately sent to each participant’s wallet. DODO will then make the BET available for public trading for any ERC20 at the Crowdpooing Price.
Additional Notes on Crowdpooling
- Do NOT send tokens to or interact with the Crowdpooling contract address before or after the Crowdpooling campaign. Your tokens may be lost forever and DODO is not liable for any asset losses due to user contract interactions outside the Crowdpooling period.
- You can freely adjust your Crowdpooling stake amount at any time before the Crowdpooling campaign ends.
- If the total staked amount by participants is below the Crowdpooling hard cap, then all participants will receive tokens normally (i.e. the number of tokens received = the amount participants staked / token price). The leftover tokens will be put into the liquidity pool and become available for spot trading.
- If the total staked amount by participants is over the Crowdpooling hard cap, then all participants will receive tokens proportional to their shares of the pool, at the initial offering price . Any difference between the amount participants staked and the actual cost of the tokens (i.e., token price * the number of tokens actually received) is then refunded back to participants. Note: Due to the flexibility of DODO’s Proactive Market Maker (PMM) algorithm, the opening price, once spot trading begins, can be equal to the Crowdpooling token price, even if the hard cap is not reached. That is, the opening price is not determined by the amount of assets in the resulting liquidity pools. How it works under the hood is that the PMM algorithm truncates part of the bonding curve and assumes that there is a certain amount of buying support in the market. Even if the amount of capital contributed by participants is low, the opening price can still be the Crowdpooling price, and the resulting bonding curve will have a minimum/floor price. Funds staked by users can then push the token price from the minimum price to the Crowdpooling token price.
- Participation in Crowdpooling is NOT risk-free. DODO is not liable and will not be offering compensations for any asset losses caused by factors such as project mismanagement, arbitrary and/or malicious token minting, and secondary market manipulation. Cryptocurrencies are a high-risk asset class, so please always proceed with caution and beware of various risks.
Better(BET) is a decentralized blockchain lossless prediction market, aiming to be the leading prediction market in the blockchain industry and to realize the predictability of everything.
Better deposits users’ funds into the compound, YFI, and other lending or yield-Aggregator protocols, and use the income obtained as a prize for the entire prediction market platform. The platform will regularly automatically allocate prizes based on the user’s prediction results and predicted voting weight after the prediction event ends.
Regardless of whether the user’s prediction result is correct or not, all users’ principal can be withdrawn at any time without any loss.
Official Website: http://www.abetter.pm/#/
Telegram: Telegram: Contact @aBetterpm