Sister Floki Inu is a hyper-deflationary token with an intelligent exchange system built into its ecosystem. Sister Floki will automatically send rewards straight to your wallet by simply holding it. Exchange your token for characters and earn money by fighting other players. Modify your weapons and defeat your opponents.
Total Supply: 10.000,000,000,000 FLOKI
Crowdpooling Token Allocation: 1,990,000,000,000 FLOKI
Crowdpooling Hard Cap: 50,000 USDT
Crowdpooling Personal Hardcap: 500$
Crowdpooling Token Price: 1 FLOKI = 0,0000001 USDT
Crowdpooling Link: IDO CreamSwap in DODO Crowdpooling
Crowdpooling Start Time: 2021/11/11 15:00:00
Crowdpooling End Time: 2021/11/12 15:00:00
Liquidity Protection Period: 30 Days
Note: After the conclusion of the Crowdpooling campaign, FLOKI tokens will be immediately sent to each participant’s wallet. DODO will then make the FLOKI available for public trading for FLOKI/USDT at the Crowdpooing Price.
How to Participate
- Since this Crowdpooling campaign is on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC), you will need to use a wallet application that supports BSC.
- Please beware that you will need BNB on your wallet to pay for transaction gas fees. It is recommended that your balance is at least 0.05 BNB.
- You will need USDT in your BSC wallet to participate in this Crowdpooling campaign.
- Visit DODO - Your on-chain liquidity provider. and connect your BSC wallet to the browser.
- How do I switch to Binance Smart Chain (BSC) on DODO?
- How to participate in a Crowdpooling campaign?
Additional Notes on Crowdpooling
- Do NOT send tokens to or interact with the Crowdpooling contract address before or after the Crowdpooling campaign. Your tokens may be lost forever and DODO is not liable for any asset losses due to user contract interactions outside the Crowdpooling period.
- You can freely adjust your Crowdpooling stake amount at any time before the Crowdpooling campaign ends.
- If the total staked amount by participants is below the Crowdpooling hard cap, then all participants will receive tokens normally (i.e. the number of tokens received = the amount participants staked / token price). The leftover tokens will be put into the liquidity pool and become available for spot trading.
- If the total staked amount by participants is over the Crowdpooling hard cap, then all participants will receive tokens proportional to their shares of the pool, at the initial offering price . Any difference between the amount participants staked and the actual cost of the tokens (i.e., token price * the number of tokens actually received) is then refunded back to participants. Note: Due to the flexibility of DODO’s Proactive Market Maker (PMM) algorithm, the opening price, once spot trading begins, can be equal to the Crowdpooling token price, even if the hard cap is not reached. That is, the opening price is not determined by the amount of assets in the resulting liquidity pools. How it works under the hood is that the PMM algorithm truncates part of the bonding curve and assumes that there is a certain amount of buying support in the market. Even if the amount of capital contributed by participants is low, the opening price can still be the Crowdpooling price, and the resulting bonding curve will have a minimum/floor price. Funds staked by users can then push the token price from the minimum price to the Crowdpooling token price.
- Participation in Crowdpooling is NOT risk-free. DODO is not liable and will not be offering compensations for any asset losses caused by factors such as project mismanagement, arbitrary and/or malicious token minting, and secondary market manipulation. Cryptocurrencies are a high-risk asset class, so please always proceed with caution and beware of various risks.