CreamSwap is a decentralized exchange built for the BSC. It allows participants of the blockchain to provide liquidity and create a market for others to exchange their native tokens. In return, swappers pay a small fee and liquidity providers earn a return on their deposit.
Total Supply: 2,000,000,000 CREAM
Crowdpooling Token Allocation: 1,100,000,000 CREAM (55% of the Total Token Supply）
Total Number of Tokens IDO: 1,100,000,000 Liquidity Protection 180 Days
Tokens for Participants IDO: 550,000,000 Liquidity Protection 180 Days
Crowdpooling Hard Cap: 165,000 USDT
Crowdpooling Token Price: 1 CREAM = 0,0003 USDT
Crowdpooling Link: IDO CreamSwap in DODO Crowdpooling
Whitelist Link: IDO CreamSwap in DODO Whitelist
Crowdpooling Start Time: 18:00 PM Oct 20th, 2021 UTC
Crowdpooling End Time: 18:00 PM Oct 21th, 2021 UTC
Liquidity Protection Period: 180 Days
- Token name: CREAM
- Policy ID (contract address): 0x698f6f1c8f9aaa4b04329cc2d6e1b3ea1c9d262b
- Public: 55% (1,100,000,000 tokens)
- Team: 25% (500,000,000 tokens)
- Investors: 13% (260,000,000 tokens)
- Future Hires: 5% (100,000,000 tokens)
- Advisors: 2% (40,000,000 tokens)
Under the token contract, you can track that 55% (1,100,000,000) of CREAM tokens were sent to DODOex to create a pool with 180 days protection. Such a solution will not allow to manipulate the market and the price of the token.
After the campaign ends, two pools will be created. One at the DODOex, the other at the PancakeSwap, CREAM/USDT . Links will be posted on twitter and telegram.
Note: After the conclusion of the Crowdpooling campaign, CREAM tokens will be immediately sent to each participant’s wallet. DODO will then make the CREAM available for public trading for CREAM/USDT at the Crowdpooing Price.
Grants. In support of our mission, the Web3 Foundation grants program funds software development and research in the field of decentralized software protocols.
How to Participate
- Since this Crowdpooling campaign is on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC), you will need to use a wallet application that supports BSC.
- Please beware that you will need BNB on your wallet to pay for transaction gas fees. It is recommended that your balance is at least 0.05 BNB.
- You will need USDT in your BSC wallet to participate in this Crowdpooling campaign.
- Visit DODO - Your on-chain liquidity provider. and connect your BSC wallet to the browser.
- How do I switch to Binance Smart Chain (BSC) on DODO?
- How to participate in a Crowdpooling campaign?
Additional Notes on Crowdpooling
- Do NOT send tokens to or interact with the Crowdpooling contract address before or after the Crowdpooling campaign. Your tokens may be lost forever and DODO is not liable for any asset losses due to user contract interactions outside the Crowdpooling period.
- You can freely adjust your Crowdpooling stake amount at any time before the Crowdpooling campaign ends.
- If the total staked amount by participants is below the Crowdpooling hard cap, then all participants will receive tokens normally (i.e. the number of tokens received = the amount participants staked / token price). The leftover tokens will be put into the liquidity pool and become available for spot trading.
- If the total staked amount by participants is over the Crowdpooling hard cap, then all participants will receive tokens proportional to their shares of the pool, at the initial offering price . Any difference between the amount participants staked and the actual cost of the tokens (i.e., token price * the number of tokens actually received) is then refunded back to participants. Note: Due to the flexibility of DODO’s Proactive Market Maker (PMM) algorithm, the opening price, once spot trading begins, can be equal to the Crowdpooling token price, even if the hard cap is not reached. That is, the opening price is not determined by the amount of assets in the resulting liquidity pools. How it works under the hood is that the PMM algorithm truncates part of the bonding curve and assumes that there is a certain amount of buying support in the market. Even if the amount of capital contributed by participants is low, the opening price can still be the Crowdpooling price, and the resulting bonding curve will have a minimum/floor price. Funds staked by users can then push the token price from the minimum price to the Crowdpooling token price.
- Participation in Crowdpooling is NOT risk-free. DODO is not liable and will not be offering compensations for any asset losses caused by factors such as project mismanagement, arbitrary and/or malicious token minting, and secondary market manipulation. Cryptocurrencies are a high-risk asset class, so please always proceed with caution and beware of various risks.
CreamSwap is a decentralized exchange built for the BSC. It allows participants of the blockchain to provide liquidity and create a market for others to exchange their native tokens. In return, swappers pay a small fee and liquidity providers earn a…